The crucial benefits of social media, as compared with traditional media, are access, speed and reach. Today, everybody can get their message out instantly, and those messages can reach lots of people in a matter of minutes or hours.
Every piece of content you post on social media should be carefully thought out. If you’re posting just to post something – you’re going about it all wrong.
Use the right words. The way you get your message across will vary depending on the social network you’re posting content on.
It will help if you could tag the Association and Motorsport UK on any posts that you put out on social media, whether it is Instagram, Facebook or Twitter:
- #motorsportmonthscotland #motorsport #motorsportuk #ThanksMarshal
Have a look at Motorsport UK’s Club Development pages:
- Digital Marketing: https://www.motorsportuk.org/clubs-organisers/club-toolkit/digital-marketing/
- How to use Facebook: https://buffer.com/library/facebook-ads-guide/
- How to use Twitter: https://www.motorsportuk.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/How-to-use-Twitter.pdf
- How to use Instagram: https://www.motorsportuk.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/How-to-use-Instagram.pdf
- Social Media – Energise Your Club’s Profile: https://youtu.be/7b4VmprXaHY
Other Useful Resources
- The Charity Social Media Toolkit – useful guide https://www.skillsplatform.org/charitysocialmediatoolkit/
We are planning a series of training sessions to help with promoting your Club or event. Please email email@example.com for more information.