Please remember that to enter any event as a driver, co-driver, navigator, or passenger, you will require at least a RS Clubman licence, which is available free of charge from Motorsport UK.
RS Clubman members can:
- Compete in a range of disciplines, including: Autocross, Autotests and AutoSOLOs; Trials and Cross Country; Road, Navigational and 12 Car Rallies; and more
- Join local clubs and meet motorsport enthusiasts in your area
- Benefit from FOC Personal Accident insurance cover when competing at permitted events
- Access Motorsport UK’s member benefits programme, with discounts and deals across a range of motorsport, automotive, lifestyle and media partners
- Contribute to the future of the sport as a member of the Motorsport UK community
- Receive FOC Motorsport UK’s monthly digital member magazine, Revolution
- And more.
The RS Clubman digital licence is completely free and easy to obtain, if you are:
- Medically fit to compete in motorsport
- A British citizen
You can apply now and access your licence online immediately. If you do not meet the above criteria, please contact the Membership Services team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone on 01753 765050.Apply Now
You can find all criteria for the RS Clubman licence in the Motorsport UK Yearbook.
If you wish to compete in any other event, please view the Competition Licences section of the Motorsport UK website for more information.